Hey everyone! 😉
I meant to post my article on laundry detergent, but my computer somehow thought that I wanted it to be posted under August 25 instead… oh well!
My first post, Nice to Meet You, had some icebreakers in there, but I found that I left out some important facts about myself! (Ok, maybe not important… but interesting!) (Ok, ok. Maybe it’s not interesting either… but here it is.)
- I’m slightly obsessed with Gospel Bluegrass… (he he)
- I also love traditional Celtic music!
- I’m hoping to get a goat within the next few years.
- My family and I are hoping to move to Plymouth area by next year.
- I used to have three hamsters and three guinea pigs.
- The first home I lived in was an apartment building (for a very short while).
- My favorite color is blue.
- My favorite animal is definitely a dog! But people tend to guess rabbit… I wonder why. 😉
- I really want to live down south (Tennessee or Kentucky area) when I’m older.
- I want a BIG family!
- I’d love to be in the ministry. Either over seas or here.
- My favorite school subject is English (reading, writing, and grammar).
- I have two older siblings who are grown-up, and one younger sibling.
- I have been to California 3 times.
- I have been to Florida 3 times.
- I have been to Kentucky 2 times, and we’re hoping to go again next year!
- I collect antiques.
- My favorite holiday is Christmas, but my favorite season is Fall.
- My favorite coffee shop is Starbucks, but I don’t go there often.
- I want to have a full working homestead when I’m older and have my own home. Pigs, sheep, cows, chickens, goats, ducks, gardens, and rabbits.
Have a blessed day!
Featured image taken from Stock Snap.