Guess what!!! 😀 August 9th is this blog’s 1 year birthday! *sniff* so proud of how my baby has grown :’) ;P
I like to go back and read my old posts. Some are cringy but most are pretty good- haha! So, to celebrate this special occasion, I’m hosting a giveaway!
Included in this awesome package is:
- W. Phillip Keller’s book, A Shepherd Looks at Psalm 23
- A Demdaco Willow Tree Figurine (Peace on Earth)
- A box of organic tea
I was gonna add some fuzzy socks… but it’s still Summer….so…. Stay tuned until Christmas! 😉
3 Ways to Enter:
- Comment below your favorite Bible verse
- Comment below one of your favorite quotes
- Answer this question in the comment section: What are some ways we can stay pure before God in body, mind, and soul- not just in public, but in private?
Every option is an automatic entry to the giveaway- and if you do all three, you’re entered 3 times! I will choose at random (writing all of the names and picking one).
The giveaway begins: right now!! Can’t wait to read your comments!
The giveaway ends: August 5 at 6:30 pm (EST)
I will announce the winners on Monday, August 7.
I thank and praise God for all of you- I really do. I wouldn’t be here without all of your encouragement and prayer. One year isn’t very long, but here’s to many, many more! 😉 I look forward to reading your answers.
God bless you all!